Launching FPT Cloud Backup and Replication
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Nov 24th, 2022 - FPT Telecom International (FTI), an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Tier Software Partner and AWS Advanced Tier Services Partner, announces a new and comprehensive cloud backup and replication solution based on Veeam technology. The solution can provide end users with advanced management of backup capacity and replicate data across environments in the hybrid cloud architecture.
Data loss – A challenge for every business
Data loss is one of the greatest threats modern enterprises faces, and it may be extremely expensive. The loss of data can result in a company's financial ruin or a reduction in its competitive advantage, leading to subsequent complications.
Consequently, choosing the finest data backup and replication solution that satisfy security, budget, and scalability is always a top concern for businesses. The future data solution for many enterprises is hybrid cloud backup.
What is Hybrid Cloud Backup?
A hybrid cloud backup utilizes two data storage providers. In some instances, this may involve both public and private cloud services. For many enterprises, however, hybrid cloud backup entails storing data using both a cloud service and on-premises infrastructure.
The key to hybrid cloud backup, regardless of which version a company employs, is that data is saved in various locations. It is a perfect alternative for enterprises that prioritize both security and economics, and it provides a number of features that a single cloud system cannot.
With hybrid cloud data storage, an enterprise can move data and applications between on-premises storage and the cloud as needed. Data transfer capabilities allow organizations to secure all of their most sensitive information while saving money compared to exclusively using an in-house system.
Benefits of Hybrid Cloud Backup
The best part of using hybrid cloud backup is that it allows your business to take advantage of the strengths of both on-premises and AWS cloud backup.
– Business Continuity: The capacity to maintain business continuity is a desirable feature of most hybrid cloud backup solutions. Business continuity is a proactive approach to disaster planning. With the necessary tools and procedures in place, businesses can be assured that they will continue to operate amid any size of disaster.
– Data Insurance: The combination of local and off-site backups provides significantly more peace of mind than merely transmitting data over the internet to a backup service provider or storing data solely locally on a NAS or in a data center.
– Local Storage Flexibility: By exploiting the "unlimited" storage space of the cloud, particularly Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), an object storage service, a business is able to determine the duration of its local retention and scale it to meet its needs.
– Compliance: The hybrid cloud architecture is ideal for standards compliance since, if a local backup device is retired, all files are already located off-site and may be retrieved as needed.
– Infrastructure Control: With hybrid cloud, the Managed Service Provider (MSP) retains control over the backup and disaster recovery infrastructure of the customer. The customer is still responsible for aiding with backup management, ensuring that backups are pushed off-site, and data restoration. AWS is essentially a safety net intended to aid in genuine disaster recovery efforts.
FPT Cloud Backup and Replication (FPT CBR)
Using Veeam's core technology, FTI can help customers meet the standards of security, flexibility, optimal costs with no further hidden charges, and high availability from multiple environments simultaneously; and in particular, comply with data localization requirements of government decrees.
FPT Cloud Backup & Replication offers further cost savings and more
Mr. Bao Luong, the project manager at FPT Cloud Hub, remarked, "Several of our customers can now rely on FPT CBR, supported by AWS and Veeam, to drastically reduce the cost of their backups, duplicate their backup data flexibly, and take advantage of the scalability and economics of AWS.”
"FPT Cloud Backup & Replication offers further cost savings by optimizing backup to ease compliance and enhance overall infrastructure management," said Bao Luong.
Here are the benefits that FPT CBR (Cloud Backup & Replication) solution brings to customers:
– Flexibility: FPT CBR allows businesses to rapidly make changes to resource allocation, its backup data can be replicated following different backup strategies like offsite backup for on-premises, replicate data from AWS to on-premises data center to comply with the data localization requirements.
– Security: FPT CBR encrypts content in AES 256-bit encryption method, ensuring the data is protected and encrypted in multiple environments, adding a layer of security to data at rest in the cloud.
– Cost: FPT CBR provides a Flat-Rate Pricing Structure with fixed pricing to backup & replicate by instance cluster of 5/10/15/20 EC2 instances. FPT CBR provides customers with clear pricing to start their implementation
– Compliance: FPT CBR complies with multiple security and data governance regulations like Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
FPT Telecom International has a lot of service incentives, especially solutions for backup and database replication between the International Cloud Infrastructure and the Domestic Cloud Infrastructure.
For more information and registration, you can visit at: https://fptcloudhub.io/en/fpt-cloud-backup-and-replication/
More than just a Backup & Replication solution.
In January 2021, FTI became an Amazon Direct Connect Delivery Partner in Asia Pacific (APAC). In March 2022, FTI became the first AWS Partner in Vietnam to achieve the AWS Networking ISV Competency, a certification which validates a partner's ability and in-depth experience in consulting, implementing, and administering AWS networking services.
Moreover, FTI is also an AWS Public Sector Partner, and has experience in providing solutions to government, educational, and non-profit organization clients throughout Vietnam and around the world. FTI is currently an AWS Advanced Tier Services Partner and AWS Advanced Tier Software Partner, which demonstrates the ability to provide a number of efficient and optimal customer support services based on AWS cloud services to support the demands of moving to cloud.
FTI's services and solutions support customers efficiently and optimally on AWS:
– Solution Provider: We leverage AWS's unmatched portfolio of cloud services to assist businesses in modernizing applications, reducing operational expenses, and increasing work efficiency.
– Migration: The service enables enterprises to migrate using the "Lift-and-shift" methodology. The approach enables businesses to transition to AWS rapidly, economically efficiently, and with the least amount of system downtime possible.
– Managed Services: FTI delivers a professional operation team with a high level of ability that is ready to assist businesses in removing constraints operating systems running on AWS and utilizing the Hybrid Cloud concept.
– AWS Direct Connect: A networking service that provides an alternative to using the internet to connect to AWS: Simplifies the establishment of a dedicated network connection from your infrastructure to AWS and provides a more consistent network usage experience than an Internet-based connection.